Privacy Policy

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Gardens by the Bay - Flower Dome - Orchid Extravaganza part 1

After so much procrastination and looking at my friends post at Instagram, I decided to finish writing this post HAHAHA. I'll separate to two post for this Orchid Extravaganza as I realize THERE ARE TOO MANY PICTURES !!! I don't want you to keep scrolling until you are bored ! HAHAHA

So, my boyfriend and I went back to Flower Dome !! 😆😆 It's like our third visit of the year (ok, just third, not ten or more HAHA). You might wonder, the ticket is quite expensive, why bother to go? The only reason is because we've applied our Friends of the Gardens card when they had the 50% OFF promotion. We only had to paid around $30+ (the usual price is at $68 if I'm not mistaken). So why not apply right ?? However I believe the promotion is no longer available =( (I should have post this earlier rite !!)

All the pictures taken below is taken on two different dates (we went twice this month !! hahaha) This place might become the next dating stop for both of us as I love to take pictures of those flower and he just like the air-conditioning HAHAHAHA (okay la, sometimes he will take the flower pictures and send it to his parents as they love gardening)

So basically, we went of the first week of July, just at the moment the Begonia event ended and they are changing to all Orchid flowers =) and the second time was on 14 July. Hence when you scroll you might feel like "eh how come I did not spot this area?" as there might be changes in just a week time =)

I can't really write a lot for this post just because I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN in details HAHAHA .. I'm really honest right 😄

Without further delay, please scroll down and enjoy the scenery picture =)

Near to the entrance

I think this is leftover from the last event but they just changed the flower =)
The ring that my boyfriend bought for me =) And it's in my Instagram post ~
Beautiful gate yeah =)

They haven't arrange properly all the orchids 😃

I love this one so much !! You can start do head counting LOL !

Gorgeous ! 😍




Love this shot too as the sunlight just comes in naturally =)





I will post more pictures on my next blog post and will update the link here =)

10 Days Couple Trip to Australia | Sydney & Tasmania (Part 2)

After long procrastination (as usual 😂), finally I managed to write the continuation of the part 1 to our 10 days couple trip at Tasmania =...