Privacy Policy

Saturday 12 May 2018

Birthday gift - Huawei P20 Pro

My birthday gift from my boyfriend ! He bought me Huawei P20 Pro !! *Jumping here and there cause I've been wanting this phone so much*
The latest gadget that hype up everyone as this is the FIRST phone with triple camera !!

Huawei once again rock the world by releasing this new technology with their own chipset Kirin 970CPU and co-engineered their camera lens with Leica. I'm sure everyone can read all these specs online, so I don't have to elaborate more correct? HAHAHA !!

I got the Twilight color phone, which is very unique and is like one of a kind cause other phone just have one solid color. You can see the color below. Awesome right !!
Huawei P20 Pro Twilight 

Doing the opening of the box with all my heart and as careful as I can LOL The video is taken part by part and I compiled it together using Media Player ~ This video is taken using Huawei P10. (Such a Huawei fan hor HAHA) Click on the box below to play the video =)



All the pictures after today will be snapped using P20 Pro so you can see the quality of the picture =) But before that, you can see the image below that I took at NEX, Serangoon during the Avengers: Infinity War exhibition at the main atrium (YES, Avengers was the hype at this moment when I'm writing this LOL)



Do note I'm not professional photographer, so I might not be able to take ultimate awesome picture that makes you go WOW but might be able to make you a bit jealous and make you want to get P20 Pro for yourself =p

10 Days Couple Trip to Australia | Sydney & Tasmania (Part 2)

After long procrastination (as usual 😂), finally I managed to write the continuation of the part 1 to our 10 days couple trip at Tasmania =...