Privacy Policy

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Gardens by The Bay - Begonia Brilliance

Last Saturday my boyfriend decided to bring me to Gardens by The Bay for our saturdate. We gotten the ticket at $6 (huge thanks to his colleague!!). See the ticket below that there's difference from the normal ticket. Our ticket has SG Red Cross wording =)
2 tickets at $12.00 for entry to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest

To be honest, I don't really like the crowd LOL hence I always avoid to visit this place (only visited if there's special occasion) Plus I don't really like if the pictures I taken are being spammed by tons of people on the background LOL (I know I'm kinda selfish yea hahaha)
People mountain people sea LOL (taken from the upper level from the entrance of Flower Dome)
This time around, they are showcasing Begonia. This genus of plant contains 1,795 different plant species (Thanks Wikipedia !! 😄) Try to read more information about this plant by googling them but my head is kinda spinning around (thanks to monthly aunt visit) so I don't really understand it. Anyway, since I'm not florist nor gardener, I will just enjoy taking picture and the accompaniment of my boyfriend 😂😂

Scroll below to see more pictures taken using my Huawei P20Pro =)
The effect of the camera is really awesome (I did not use any filter for all the pictures) and I'm still amazed on how the AI works perfectly !!














The Begonia flower will be gone from Garden by The Bay by this week. I believe they are switching to other flowers (don't know what flowers but I'm sure it will be another pretty scenery to be captured). I love flowers hence I really like to attend such exhibition. But again, just like I mentioned above, I don't like to come here because of the overflowing of people 😂😂

To find out more about the exhibition just click here
Don't forget, it's until end of this month only. Go now if you haven't go and before you regret =)

10 Days Couple Trip to Australia | Sydney & Tasmania (Part 2)

After long procrastination (as usual 😂), finally I managed to write the continuation of the part 1 to our 10 days couple trip at Tasmania =...