Privacy Policy

Thursday 3 May 2018

Ceramic Tile Printing (Printcious)

Hey people !

Writing this post out to let people know that you can get personalized gift from this website !!
Maybe I'm too slow but I'm quite sure there are some who don't know about this =)
Do note that I DON'T EARN anything from promoting this website hence all I wrote is just my honest opinion =)

I was thinking what do I need to get for a gift, so I tried to Google (I've ordered a ceramic tile with printing for my boyfriend (for our monthsaries 😊) and VOILA ! This website helps me to make my decision =)

The website =) 

You can even check on the delivery status as they provide you with tracking number and the courier service they used (Aramex) is great too. Below is the sample history of my tracking. I literally don't have to worry and wonder where my stuff goes HAHAHA !


So, after 10 days ordering, I received my item ! YAY ! Side note, not really a complain, but Aramex guys definitely didn't read the special request. Requested them to avoid delivery 12-2pm but yet they still came around 1+ . Luckily I was back to office (yes, office ! cause I put my office address hahaha!) after lunch time else, I will definitely missed it 😩 Anyway, scroll below for the pictures!

Beautiful packaging =) The wrapping is so good ~
The packaging box =)

You can see below that they bubble wrap your stuff neatly, ensuring it won't cracked !! Professionally done ! Approved !! 😂😂
Bubble wrap bubble wrap ~

I will update next week on the product I've ordered as I haven't pass this gift to him (in case he opened this blog and start reading ! Although he knew that I will give him a ceramic item, at least he won't know the image that I've chosen to print out 😁)

Don't forget to get yours at https://www.printcious.com/sg if you need to send a personalized gift to your loved ones (friends/family/relatives/boyfriend/girlfriend/ you named them !) Not only they have ceramic tile, they also provide printing for t-shirt, mugs, etc. So, check them out ok 😉

10 Days Couple Trip to Australia | Sydney & Tasmania (Part 2)

After long procrastination (as usual 😂), finally I managed to write the continuation of the part 1 to our 10 days couple trip at Tasmania =...